Waterflush offers customers a wide range of payment methods to choose from, to make your purchase a reality.
- Pay by card (Visa, Mastercard/Eurocard, CB)
- Pay in 2 or 3 instalments per card, for payments above 100€
- Pay by PayPal
- Bank transfer
1. Payment by card with Crédit Agricole
Waterflush provides its customers with a simple and secure Crédit Agricole payment solution to pay with complete peace of mind :
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol encryption, the information is entered by you during the payment process,
- Direct transmission of bank details and storage of your customer data on the bank's server,
- Control of payment cards with verification of card number, validity and cryptogram,
- Systematic request for payment authorization from the issuing bank for each transaction with immediate rejection of non-existent, stolen or lost cards,
- ntegration of the 3D Secure transaction security protocol: the customer with a 3D Secure card must enter a password at the time of payment, allowing the bank to identify the customer and authorize the transaction (CB, Visa and Mastercard cards).
2. Payment in 3 instalments by card for purchases above 100€
Without any additional cost from us, we offer you to pay in 2 or 3 times with your card for purchases above 100€. This simple and secure Crédit Agricole payment solution offers the same guarantees as paying by card in one go.
3. Payment by PayPal
PayPal's Waterflush guarantees
FROM PAYMENT TO DELIVERY YOU ARE PROTECTED FOR YOUR PURCHASES IN FRANCE AND ABROAD.
By using PayPal on Waterflush, as a means of payment to make a purchase, in France or abroad, if you do not receive your item, PayPal will reimburse you the total amount of the transaction, including shipping costs. This protection is free of charge.
To benefit from this protection, here are the main conditions:
You must declare your dispute within 45 days following your purchase and respect the deadlines for claims.
The total amount of the purchase must be paid in one time.
Depending on the case, proof of shipment or proof of delivery will be requested from the seller. If the seller is unable to provide this proof, the refund will be made.
*See all conditions: Paypal Information
Your financial information is secured and fully protected against fraud.
With its payment system among the most reliable in the world, PayPal carries out your transactions without ever communicating your banking data to the recipients, your email address and your password are enough.
Moreover, PayPal offers you a total protection in the event of fraudulent use of your account by refunding you if necessary.
The check is to be made out to ECONEVES and sent to the following address:
85 rue Daguerre, 75014, Paris, France
For your information, payment by check is limited to 10 days from the date of your order. After this period we will consider that you cancelled your order and it will be cancelled by our sales department.
5. Bank transfer
This type of payment is also accepted, please contact us; we will give you our bank details. For your information, payment by bank transfer is limited to 6 days from the date of your order. After this period we will consider that you cancelled your order and it will be cancelled by our sales department.